Pusa Institute (also known as Indian Agricultural Research Institute or IARI) is India’s National Institute for Agricultural Research, Education and Extension. IARI recruitment 2021 notifications are published by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) every year for various positions, and on December 18, 2021, the ICAR IARI published a recruitment notice for 641 vacant technician positions to be hired in various centres.
The following article contains complete information on the ICAR Recruitment 2021, including the number of positions available, important dates, academic qualifications, age limit, salary, and syllabus, among other things.
IARI Recruitment 2021
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) invited online applications from qualified applicants to fill out forms for 641 technician positions.
As previously stated, the online application process will take place from December 18, 2021 to January 10, 2022 on the official website, which is www.iari.res.in. The deadline for submission of applications is January 10, 2022. Applicants with degrees should take advantage of the opportunity to work as a technician with the ICAR IARI.
IARI Recruitment 2021 Notification
The detailed advertisement for Advt No.- 101/2021Rectt Cell/Technician has been circulated through the ICAR Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) for the recruitment of all 641 Technicians has been published on the official web portal of the ICAR Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI), www.iari.res.in, for the recruitment of all 641 Technicians.
IARI recruitment 2021 Complete Overview
641 Technician (T1) positions have been announced by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute, which will be filled through the IARI Recruitment 2021 process.
Please refer to the table below for more information on the ICAR IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 for 641 Technician Recruitment positions.
IARI recruitment 2021
|Examination Name||ICAR Indian Agriculture Research Institute|
|Total No. of Vacancies||641|
|Posts Name||Technician (101/2021Rectt Cell/Technician)|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||18th December 2021|
|Deadline For Online Registration||10th January 2022|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Basis||Direct Recruitment|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Job Location||All over the India|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700/- (Level-3, 7th CPC)|
IARI Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
The official notification for the ICAR Recruitment 2021 has been published on the website www.iari.res.in, along with the examination date for the examination.
A notification for the recruitment of technicians for the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (ICAR) IARI 2021 stated that the online test would be held between January 25 and February 5, 2022, with specific dates to be announced later. Important dates for ICAR 2021 recruitment have been compiled in the following table:
|Release Date of IARI Notification||18th December 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||18th December 2021|
|Deadline to Apply Online||10th January 2022|
|Deadline to Pay Application Fees||10th January 2022|
|IARI Admit Card Release Date||January 2022|
|ICAR IARI Online Test Date||Between 25th January to 05th February 2022|
IARI Recruitment 2021 Technician Vacancy Details
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) announced 641 technician positions through the ICAR IARI Recruitment 2021 examination on the official website www.iari.res.in.
The distribution of vacancies by centre is based on the information provided in the official notification. The following categories were used to divide the available technician positions for ICAR Recruitment 2021:
IARI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements established by the authorities for 641 technician positions as part of the ICAR 2021 recruitment process can submit their applications online through the ICAR website.
The online registration link for the recruitment of ICAR IARI Technicians 2021 was activated on December 18 and will remain active until January 10, 2022, according to the organisation.
How To Apply Online for IARI Recruitment 2021
The applicants can follow the steps below to apply online for the IARI Recruitment 2021 for Technician post.
- Step-1 First of all applicant have to Visit to the official website of ICAR Indian Agriculture Research Institute at the – iari.res.in
- Step-2 After that Click on Recruitment Cell then on Notice Board and then Technician (T-1) 2021.
- Step-3 Now, A new page appears on applicant’s screen, click on that link reading “cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/74856//Instruction.html”.
- Step-4 Then the ICAR IARI Application form appears on the screen.
- Step-5 Now you can Start filling in the information necessary and attach the documents in the given size.
- Step-6 After that Pay the required application fees (if applicable).
- Step-7 Now, click on the “Final Submit” button only after you are sure about the information filled are correct.
- Step-8 Lastly, take a hard copy of the ICAR online application form for the future use.
Documents Required for Applying
Applicants should continue to read the following documents while completing the ICAR IARI 2021 Recruitment. Notification for Technical Examination (T1) 2021.
- Name As Recorded In The “Matriculation Certificate”.
- Father’s Name As Recorded In “Matriculation Certificate”.
- His/Her Caste Certificate For SC/ST/PwBD/OBC-NCL/EWS Applicants.
- Pwbd Certificate.
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate.
- Serving Defense Person Certificate.
- Complete Address For The Correspondence.
- Complete Permanent Address.
- Matriculation Or Equivalent Certificate And Other Qualification Details.
- Cities Preferred For The Exam.
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI Details For Online Payment Of A Fees.
- Valid And Active E-Mail Id And Mobile Number.
- Photograph- 200X230 Pixels, Size- 50kb-80kb In Jpg/Jpeg Format.
- Signature- 140X60 Pixels, Size Between 10kb–30kb In Jpg/Jpeg Format.
IARI Recruitment 2021 Application Fees
In order to be considered for admission to the exam, candidates must pay the ICAR IARI registration fee, which is comprised of the exam fee as well as the registration fee.
ICAR Recruitment 2021 Application Fees are as follows, and they must be paid online using a debit or credit card, net banking, or an electronic wallet (if applicable).
|Categories||Examination Fees||Registration fees||Total Fees|
|UR/OBC-NCL(NCL)/EWS||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Women/ Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Ex-servicemen / Person with Benchmark Disability||0/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 300/-|
IARI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
According to the ICAR IARI 2021 Notification, only applicants who meet the required eligibility criteria for the Technician (T1) positions will be considered for the positions.
The required eligibility criteria, which include a diploma and a certain age limit, have been described in greater detail below.
|Education Qualification For Technician Post||
|Age Limitation (as on 10/01/2022)||
IARI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection of eligible applicants may be made on the basis of a written exam administered by the examination authorities. The applicants who have been shortlisted through the Computer Based Test may be required to appear for a document verification session, which will be the final step in the selection process for IARI Recruitment 2021.